We are actively seeking a Digital Marketing professional to join our collaborative marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will develop and implement a digital B2C and B2B marketing plan that grows e-commerce sales and better connects us with our customers and community.
Expected responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of growth marketing strategies across all marketing platforms to maximize audience reach and potential for sales.
- Collaborate with a small marketing team to produce top-level social media channel engagement.
- Production of eye-catching and on-brand email campaigns that will encompass both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Shopify maintenance and website management: updating design, visual content, copy, and product postings.
- Build a strong SEO/SEM strategy to drive website traffic using proven SEO optimization techniques, paid ads, and conversion copywriting.
- Optimize a lean marketing budget using analytics to measure success with all marketing initiatives.
- Assist in coordination of photoshoots to create beautiful lifestyle and catalogue content for our product line.
- Management and distribution of photo assets.
- Position is in office (not remote)
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant Marketing and Communications experience with a specific focus on digital graphics
- Experienced with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of the latest trends and strategies for SEO and digital advertising.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all social media channels.
- Strong writing and content development skills.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- A self-starter with exceptional initiative who can work well without supervision.
- Confident communicator
If interested, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Applicants will be assessed on work experience, skill set and potential compatibility with PAPER LABEL’s work ethic and culture.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.